hey there 😉
I wasn’t planning on writing this post. But here I am. What a turn out.
Originally I was going to share with y’all a book review on Sea Witch (which I still plan on doing), but then I was like, well I’m uninspired to write that I GUESS I’LL JUST RAMBLE ABOUT RANDOM STUFF.
Aren’t you so excited??!
Yeah… I don’t really blame you if you decide to leave now.
But! If you decide to stay– I hope someday you’ll have higher standards for entertainment. 😀
ON WITH THE POST!
(… in which I literally just talk about nothing and everything…)
- I’ve recently discovered (well, not recently– I knew it existed but I never took the time to explore it until last week) Poshmark, which is an online second-hand store where you can buy and sell clothes and accessories and the like… turns out, there are also books on that flipping site. *squeals unattractively* I totally didn’t drop $15 for a John Green bundle, pffft what do you take me for? *nervous laughter*
ANYWAYS, seeing as it’s totally awesome, I decided that it’d be cool to get some dough and try to sell some stuff on there. If anybody is curious, here’s the link to my closet. 🙂 You don’t have to check it out, I won’t force you to do anything you don’t want to do, but I strongly encourage you to out of my pure unbiased opinion that I have some pretty nice shoes on there.
But that’s beside the point.
- Another something-something that I’ve come across recently is Takis. I may be late to the game, but let me tell you: the feelings are real– our relationship is definitely not platonic.
- I have also jumped back on to VSCO, which is a photo-editing app with really cool filters and stuff. Here are a few pictures I have on there:
- Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh I started an online Psychology 203 class. It’s been fantastic. *thumbs up while dying inside* It’s one of those half-semester classes, so it’s just super, super fast-paced and I’m not fantastic at memorizing things because I have an absolute goldfish brain. Needless to say– pray for me, please!
- OH! I almost forgot about this one. I finally got my driver’s license. Yes, I’m old. Indeed, I am in college. So… why am I just now getting my license, you ask? Well, let me explain. I have no idea. It just kinda eluded me for the longest time. I was working, didn’t have time to practice. I stopped working, everyone who could have gone practicing with me legally gets super busy, didn’t have time to practice. Finally found time to practice, my driving instructor forgot she’s teaching me right before my last lesson, so there was like a gap of a few weeks where I wasn’t taking lessons or practicing (well, hardly). BUT THEN. IT HAPPENED. My instructor finally scheduled our last lesson, and on that same day she gave me the test.
Let me explain the situation. I had no idea she was testing me when she was. For some reason, I just thought that the headteacher of the driving school could give the test (that’s what all my friends said, but apparently they were wrong; unreliable sources *shakes head*), but that wasn’t the case and so AFTER that fact the entire test was over, my instructor was just like, “You did it girl!!” and I was just like, “… sayyy what?” Then she told me she just gave the test and I literally wilted. Like my entire body became jelly and I melted right there in the driver’s seat.
Part of me was thankful she didn’t tell me. Part of me felt fiercely betrayed.
But yeah, there’s my driver’s test story. First time I drove alone was to church and my dad made me follow right behind them (even bothered to slow down a little bit when I got stuck at a stoplight *eye-roll* lol). It was super exciting though, I don’t think I stopped grinning the entire ride (unless it was to cringe at my own singing, which I could freely do as loudly as I wanted ehem).
- Also, here’s one of my recent Spotify playlists. (does anyone know how to embed the playlists on a post?)
- Unfortunately with school and everything going on in my life and all the tragedies that occur daily, I haven’t had much time to read lately *cries for 10+ hours*. I mean, I was reading so much just a few weeks ago– I’ve kinda had a stinky book slump since last year, but then just, like, last month I was nonstop and I felt invincible and I was falling in love and feeling all the feels… and then school started and ended my life. Yes, it’s devastating. I have no idea how I cope either. So that’s why I, oddly, do not have a book section in this random rambling post. *sigh* Sooooomedayyyyy soooomewhereee weeeee’ll fiiind a neeew waaay of liivingggg. Idek if that’s how the song goes lol.
Umm, kinda sorta sums up some of the stuff going on in my life as of now. Not really the most “summer vibes-y aesthetic” thing you’ll see online, but I mean, I’ve never had that kind of summer. Oh well, I can be sad or love the life that I have (which is wayyy cooler, don’t you think?). Anywhoosies. Tell me about what’s going on in your life this summer! It’s a fantastic time to be alive and I want to hear your thoughts on anything and everything. Thanks for reading! x)